Quick-and-easy Oven Eggplant

I've never been a real lover of eggplant, but I've been experimenting with various recipes to find something really appealing (it's one of the vegetables I can freely eat on the candida diet).  I did this tonight and it was yummy!  A new favorite. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wash and dice one eggplant, unpeeled.  In a bowl, toss eggplant with 2 or 3 tablespoons good olive oil, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning, coating pieces well.

Spread in a casserole dish, sprayed with non-stick spray, and cover with aluminum foil.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until fork-tender and a bit carmelized on the bottom.  Stir to mix before serving.  Serves 3 or 4, depending on size of eggplant.


1 comment:

PurpleElectricity said...

I awarded you! Come to my blog to recieve your award!


~Purp